Our Baby!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

When it all began

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

34 WEEKS

Weekly Update

How far along? 34 Weeks



Baby size?  Cantaloupe, the doctor says she's 5 1/2 pounds already.

Maternity clothes?  I miss my clothes so much, sometimes I'll just look at them in my closet and think how cute they all are.  Maternity clothes are not cute. 

Stretch marks?  None yet, I just ran out of my Belly Balm, need to get some more ASAP.

Sleep? Still loving my body pillow

Foods I am loving?  Nothing specific, I really haven't had an appetite since I've been sick (a week now)

Foods I am hating?  All dairy has been less than desirable, due to this sinus infection.

Best moment of the week?  ULTRASOUND, Jonathun and I got to see Olivia this week.  She loves to cover her face with her hands, she smiled for us and pouted a bit.  We can't wait to meet her. 

Movement?  YES, she is head down so her feet are literally in my ribs.  I still can't get enough of her moving around.

Symptoms? I've had a sinus infection and ear infection for a week now and can't seem to kick it.  I've pretty much been miserable.
 
What I'm looking forward to?  Thanksgiving and see our families!  

We had a busy week, which could be partly why I'm not getting better as fast as I would like.  Thursday night, Friday night and all day today (Saturday) I have just hung around in sweats taking naps and doing a few little things around the house.  Hoping the down time will kick this nasty sinus infection, wondering if that's really all it is.  Tonight I did get myself together to go to a birthday dinner for our friend Mark, but then it will be right back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment