Our Baby!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

When it all began

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm back!

It's been awhile since I last blogged.  Thanksgiving was so much fun, very busy but so great to see all of our family.  We were in Virginia for a week and it of course didn't seem long enough.  However it was wonderful to get back to our own bed.  Our halls are decked for Christmas and there is nothing better than relaxing on the couch looking at the Christmas tree.  I wonder if Olivia will get here before Christmas, I sure hope so.  I did buy a 1st Christmas fleece onesie just in case.  I'm going to try to get her stuff packed for the hospital tonight and to finish packing my stuff as much as I can for now at least.  I'm nervous about not being prepared.  I'm trying to keep the house in order, the last thing I want is to come home from the hospital to a messy house (Jonathun is not great at this).  I have had four baby showers and they were all so wonderful filled with love.  I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.  I'd say right now the only complaint I have is being tired and not being able to sleep very well.  Tonight Jonathun and I are planning on making my families Christmas sausage bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment