Our Baby!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

When it all began

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

33 Weeks

Weekly Update

How far along? 33 Weeks

Baby size?  Feels to big for my belly

Maternity clothes?  YES, I am missing my pre-pregnancy clothes more and more

Stretch marks?  None yet, thanks to Burt’s Bee’s Belly Balm

Sleep? I finally bought a body pillow like everyone told me to... SO much more comfortable now.  

Foods I am loving?  Still Eggnog!!!!

Foods I am hating?  Coffee, haven't had any for about 2.5 weeks now

Best moment of the week?  Finally found/ordered a side table for Olivia's room, I've been looking for one for awhile now.  And hoping the dresser will come not broken tomorrow (I'll tell you about that later).

Movement?  YES, she is stronger now and was kicking me in the ribs last night.  By far my favorite thing about being pregnant

Symptoms? Just overall uncomfortable, my knees have been swelling if I'm on my feet all day.

What I'm looking forward to?  Baby Shower this weekend hosted by three amazing friends Olga, Apryl and Staci 

The dresser story is that the first dresser delivered had a broken drawer, so they sent a new one that had a broken leg. They/JCPenny took both broken ones and we waited for the third to be delivered, well it came also with a BROKEN leg.  We are both a little frustrated now, the FOURTH dresser will be delivered tomorrow.  Hoping that it is not broken, I'll keep you posted.

xoxo, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment