Our Baby!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

When it all began

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Baby Shower Weekend

It was a relaxing weekend, Saturday I did a bunch of little things around the house and went on a great walk with my friend Stephanie and her adorable son Mason, then we made a fire and watched a movie that night.  Sunday was my baby shower hosted by Olga, Apryl and Staci they hosted such a fantastic shower, Olivia and I are so luckily to have them.  So many of my friends here in Charleston came to help me celebrate Olivia, I had so much fun with them all and they sure did shower us with some great stuff!  I'll post some pictures later.  The only downfall of the weekend was I got sick.... I was determined to make it through this entire pregnancy without getting sick.  I went to the doctor this morning and it turns out I have a nasty sinus infection and ear infection.  Needless to say I'm working from home today, there are however prescription meds safe to take while pregnant and I am loaded up on them.  I'm sure I'll be feeling much better before Thanksgiving.

xoxo, Holly

1 comment:

  1. Perfect weather for our walk on Saturday! Glad you got some meds - get well soon. You have a busy week next week!

    ReplyDelete