Our Baby!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

When it all began

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

32 Weeks or 8 Months


I can't believe I'm 8 months pregnant already.  This pregnancy is flying by.  It's amazing how carrying a baby makes little things like bending over to put your shoes on so much more challenging.  I am a little overwhelmed with all of the little stuff I need/want to get done before "Olivia" arrives.  Yes we picked a name.  There are a bunch of little things around the house I want to get organized in the next 8 weeks, if I have 8 weeks.  I have a feeling I'm going to have her in the next 6 weeks, but that only God and Olivia know.  My amazing high school friends threw me a baby shower last weekend, it was so much fun and so great to see them all.  They all gave us so many wonderful presents for Olivia.  Makes me wonder why we live so far away, if we were still in Virginia I could see them and all of their babies so much more.  My grandma was sure to remind me of this on the way home from the shower.  Then there is my family who I miss so much it would be so nice to be close to them, we will have to see.  Having a baby sure is giving me Virginia fever.  The problem is I LOVE Charleston, it's such an amazing place to live.  We have made some great friendships here over the past five years, I am blessed to have such amazing people in my life.  Next up, beginning a family with Jonathun.  I posted a picture of Jonathun and I at my Mom's this past Sunday and of Duke on Halloween. 

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment