Our Baby!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

When it all began

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

28 Weeks - Start of my 3rd Trimester!!


How far along?  28 Weeks – The beginning of my 3rd Trimester

Baby size?  A 2 – 2.5 pound eggplant

Maternity clothes?  YES, I’m thinking I’m going to need a pair of jeans; I have one pair of skinny maternity jeans however they are getting less and less comfortable. 

Stretch marks?  None yet, thanks to Burt’s Bee’s Belly Balm

Sleep? Some nights I don’t even have to get up, how amazing is that

Foods I am loving?  Fried Chicken, Baked Crispy Chicken and Subs

Foods I am hating?  None

Best moment of the week?  Standing up from a meeting and having the lady across get so excited saying “Oh my you are pregnant, how exciting”

Movement?  I can really feel her now, the movement is stronger and Jonathun can feel her too

Symptoms? OMG leg cramps at 5 AM, it hurt so bad that I woke Jonathun up AND Heartburn, which has also hit at 2 AM.  So some nights are better than others.

What I'm looking forward to?  My Mom, Sister-In-Law Terri, and nieces Juliana and Claire are coming to visit for the weekend. 

I can’t believe I only have 85 days to GO, that’s exciting and scary at the same time.  I have so much to do still, find a pediatrician, take a birthing class, take a breastfeeding class, organize the house, and buy Christmas presents…. I’ll start all of this next week and enjoy my weekend with my family but then it’s game time.

No comments:

Post a Comment