Our Baby!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

When it all began

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Weekly Update

How far along? 32 Weeks

Baby size?  3 pounds

Maternity clothes?  YES, I am missing my pre-pregnancy clothes more and more

Stretch marks?  None yet, thanks to Burt’s Bee’s Belly Balm

Sleep? Some nights I don’t even have to get up, how amazing is that

Foods I am loving?  Eggnog!!!!

Foods I am hating?  Coffee

Best moment of the week?  Fair Food

Movement?  YES, she moves all through the day.  By far my favorite thing about being pregnant

Symptoms? Just overall uncomfortable, my knees have been swelling if I'm on my feet all day.

What I'm looking forward to?  Jonathun is surprising me with a weekend getaway.  He did not tell me where we are going just that I need to pack for Friday and Saturday night.  

Here is a picture after the Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment