Our Baby!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

When it all began

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Prenatal Yoga

I took my first prenatal yoga class, it was the lunch time class.  I'm lucky to have a somewhat flexible work schedule, however it was still a rush to get there and then get back to work.  I'm not totally sure but I think I was the only girl there that worked, the rest of the girls stayed around in yoga clothes to chat afterwards.  Not me, I changed back into work clothes grabbed my mat and dashed out the door.  I didn't know how tight I was, I felt so much more relaxed after the class.  With running and going to the gym I don't really get much stretching in, I think this class is going to be great for me.  I bought a 5 class pass, and am hoping to make at least on class a week.  I've always wanted to take one of those "hot" yoga classes, I'll have to try that after the baby is born.  As for the nursery, I bought a chandelier and curtain rods tonight.  This weekend I'm on a search for a lamp, side table and curtains.  The ones I really like are from Pottery Barn kids and are $200 before tax and shipping, just seems like a lot to pay for four curtain panels and plain white ones at that.  Also the bassinet that Jonathun's Dad bought us came today, Jonathun put it together!  It's really cute and the bedding is so soft.  This is the bassinet, we got the pink cuddle plush bedding in the second picture.

Love, Holly






1 comment:

  1. You'll really love the yoga when your belly gets bigger and your back gets tighter! Love the bassinet. It's precious! Don't blink because Baby C will grow out of it before you know it!

    ReplyDelete