Our Baby!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

When it all began

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nursery in the making







The nursery is staring to look like a real room.  I am beginning to picture our little girl playing in her room, just a few final touches and it will be ready for our baby girl.  We still have not decided on a name, we have a few we really like.  I think it will take meeting her before we can truly commit to a name.  After spending the last few Saturday's working around the house we are almost back to order.  Maybe just one or two more weekends.  I am still searching for a side table and a rug along with a few decorative accents for the nursery.  As much fun as it's been, I have missed having my family close to share the excitement of picking out all the little things.  However I'm posting pictures for you all to see, best option.  

Love, Holly

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The nursery looks like something straight from a magazine. Y'all did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly!! The nursery looks fantastic!! I can't wait to come visit and see it in person! But I'm going to wait until after baby comes so that I can help out and you and Jonathun can get some sleep! :) Love and miss you!! Lauren

    ReplyDelete