Our Baby!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

When it all began

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Creating my first Blog

I have a friend who gave me the idea to create a blog to share news about my pregnancy since all of our family and many friends are so far away.  So here it goes.... it took a little bit of time to figure out the formatting.  This will help me keep up with technology.  As all of you know we are pregnant with a baby girl, I'll be 6 1/2 months on Thursday, it's flying by.  Pregnancy has been very different than I expected.  For one I've have a  fabulous pregnancy, the horrid morning sickness never hit me.  I'm thanking God for that one, he's been watching over me and for that I'm giving him thanks.  Jonathun has been working hard getting our babies nursery together, which has been so exciting.  This process has tested my patience as the upstairs of our house has been rearranged, messy and filled with stuff everywhere.  I'm the kind of person that needs order and our upstairs has had everything but order for the past few weeks.  Jonathun knowing this hired a crew to put in the wood floors and crown molding knowing he would not have time to get to it for awhile.  That has  helped things begin to be put back into place.  We sold our pool table and bought a new couch for the new theather room (the babies room was previously a theather room).  So that has been a big project as well, Jonathun has been running speaker wire though the ceiling and cutting holes in the walls.... more of a mess.  He has been working really hard, and in a few weeks it will all be done and we will be able to sit back and relax, that rarely happens though.  My goal of this blog is to stay in touch with you all and keep you involved in our life, as we begin a new chapter togehter.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the blog! You did a great job, Holly. Looking forward to following =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaY! Hope this will keep me on top of baby ? news!

    Shawn and I have one for Harper too!

    ReplyDelete