Our Baby!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

When it all began

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

27 WEEKS

How far along?  27 Weeks

Baby size?  A 2 pound eggplant

Maternity clothes?  Pants: 100 % maternity pants, although my sweatpants still fit (it’s the elastic waist band).  Shirts: a mix of stretchy non-maternity shirts a handful of maternity tops.  I’m already sick of my maternity clothes.

Stretch marks?  None yet, thanks to Burt’s Bee’s Belly Balm

Sleep? Way to may pillows around me, but they sure do make a difference.  I have to put a pillow behind my back to keep me from rolling over and sleeping on my back. 

Foods I am loving?  Pizza is number one right now.  I had another Milkshake on Sunday and pretty much I am eating anything in sight. 

Foods I am hating?  None, remember my above statement “eating anything in sight”

Best moment of the week?  Running with my friend Staci

Movement?  She is moving around all the time, by far my favorite part of pregnancy!

Symptoms?  Sleepy

What I'm looking forward to?  Going to the South Carolina vs. Auburn football game this Saturday


1 comment: